TWS MANITOBA PHOTO CONTEST
Grab your camera or search your files! We are proud to present the Fifth Annual TWS Manitoba Chapter Photo Contest. This is a great opportunity to show off your photography skills and highlight the wildlife work that you’ve been involved with. Photo contest rules are as follows:
- Photos must be unedited files taken in Manitoba
- Two photographer categories: student and wildlife professional
- Photos can show wildlife, nature scenes, persons conducting field work, or other images
- You must be a TWS Manitoba Chapter member
- Each member may submit up to three photos
- Please include a short sentence explaining what is in the photo and where it was taken.
Winners will be announced at the March 15th AGM!
Deadline is midnight Thursday, February 2, 2017. E‐mail your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Photo Contest Submission.
Check out the 2017 winners below!